Sunday, July 26, 2009

Little Golden Goodies


Here are some little accessories i am (a tinsy bit reluctantly) selling at the moment:





The little daisy ring has a little creamy pearl in the middle. This ring reminds me of some of the pretty and bohemian jewels and gems they show in Russh Magazine, like the jewellery label 'LucyFolk'.

I found the pretty little golden handbag in a thrift store in Australia. After I had purchased it, I was flicking through Nylon magazine and came across Sofia Coppolas collection for LV and realized my new find was super similar! You can see her version here.
I adore the bow barrette. It is a big and pretty bow that has a golden pearl detail in the middle. I never get around to wearing something like this, so it is now up for sale. I hope someone else adores it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment