Monday, July 12, 2010

Back On Board


I've been lucky enough to have spent the last few months overseas, travelling around many lovely parts of the world. Now I am back home with slightly empty pockets and I'm ready to start selling vintage online again. Although i would be happy to keep nearly all of it, i have many pieces that i picked up during my travels that are for sale as of tonight!



The navy and white romper was picked up from Bordeaux in France and it's similar to many of the cute summer playsuits seen on all the cool kids at Coachella festival. However, for those of us living in the chilly southern hemisphere, it can still be layered in the winter time with stockings, a warm blazer and clogs.

The navy frock with white polka dots is made from cosy thick fabric. As seen in the new RUBY lookbook, everyone suits polka dots and they are always on trend. It is a great dress for wearing in the wintertime with stockings, boots and a vintage cape.

The blue and white rose print vintage dress was purchased from Vintage Desire in Rue Des Rosiers, Paris. I fell in love with this dress but never had the time to try it on. It is a little too big for me so my loss is someone else's gain. It has puffed sleeves, a square neckline and a gathered skirt. I love this dress because it can be dressed up with wedges or worn casually on a cold day with a cropped blazer, warm knee socks and brogues.

I will also be selling a a few contemporary items from my wardrobe, such as the blouse below.



I bought this navy and white from a tailor in Vietnam. It has a capelet style frilled top and the nautical sailor girl look to it. It also caught my attention because it reminded me of one of my favourite musicians, Zooey Deschanel.


Of course, i have a whole bunch more available. If you click on the link to my online auctions you can see what else there is!



2 comments: