Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Know Where The Summer Goes


I am not sure exactly what kind of coat this is but it has the whole trench coat, paddington, parka look that seems to be an upcoming trend for winter in the Northern Hemisphere. I think all these coats in army, camel and khaki shades are brilliant because they match with just about everything. This jacket looks great contrasted over over a floral frock teamed with a pretty brooch. It has 3/4 length sleeves, front pockets and big brown buttons.




I also have up for sale a floral button up romper that has a great cut out detail at the back. The floral print is very sweet and since it is a vintage piece you won't see everyone else wearing it. It is the perfect summer festival piece (think Ophelia Lovibond at Coachella, as pictured below) but you can still get away with wearing it in the wintertime with woollen stockings and a nice tailored coat or blazer.


[Image: Vogue.com]

Of course, there are plenty more items online including more playsuits, stripes, polka dot prints and smock dresses.

I am very excited to say that I am shifting to Melbourne in seven day's time. Consequently, this will be my last lot of items for sale for now. Crossing the ditch means I also won't be able to use sweet Alice as my clothing model anymore. I am not 100% sure whether i will continue my little online store or not because this depends on how job hunting turns out. As you can imagine, finding a job is a priority! Either way, I can't wait to get to Melbourne.


No comments:

Post a Comment